Welcome to Grappling Instructionals!
These are the terms and conditions for:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing, using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services.
Grappling Instructionals offers digital downloads, Instructional videos and Internet-based courses for grappling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu that were thoughtfully designed by professional knowledgeable instructors.
All the techniques included and shown on this website through all the available material are potentially very dangerous. By buying any of the instructional on this site or on any other affiliate site, and continuing on to the techniques you are agreeing that grapplinginstructionals.com is in no way responsible for any injury damages or death that you may suffer yourself or cause onto others.
You must understand that this instructional is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you decide to physically attempt these techniques anyway, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Before doing so you should consult with your physician to make sure that you are healthy enough to withstand the rigors of this extremely demanding physical activity.
You should also only attempt these techniques with the guidance of a qualified and attentive instructor. Make sure to always ‘tap out’ as soon as you feel any discomfort from a submission, and carefully monitor your training partner as well. YOU are responsible for his or her safety on the mat. Be aware that this material may or may not work in a self-defense situation. And that using these techniques may make you criminally and civilly liable, depending on what the applicable laws are in your area.
ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If you register on Grappling Instructionals, you will be required to choose a password and user name, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account, such as your e-mail address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Grappling Instructionals of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another Member’s account without prior authorization from Grappling Instructionals. Grappling Instructionals will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
SHOPPING ON THE GRAPPLING INSTRUCTIONALS WEBSITE
When you place an order for a Grappling Instructionals product (Internet-based courses for grappling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) you are offering to buy the product for the price advertised and stated on the website as at the time of purchase.
These will be downloaded immediately once the order is placed and confirmation of payment received. Grappling Instructionals will send you an email to confirm the purchase and download of the product, with the order details.
The digital products offered on this website are for personal use only, the commercial license is not included. The right to exploit the product and the commercial license can only be granted with written authorization from Grappling Instructionals.
Grappling Instructionals owns all of the text, images, videos, courses, blog entries, reports, trademarks, service marks and other material contained on our Website. You will not copy or transmit any of the material except if you are doing so for your personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices presented on our Website must appear on all copies you print. Other non- Grappling Instructionals product, service, or company designations on our Website belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned in our Website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate third party for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status. Your use of and access to our Website does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included on our Website.
- The content and information available on and through the Services (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to Grappling Instructionals or licensed to the Grappling Instructionals by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Services. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by Grappling Instructionals;
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of the Services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Grappling Instructionals in connection with the services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content; or
- Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Grappling Instructionals.
To the extent permitted by law, Grappling Instructionals will be excluded from any liability for (a) any loss or damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to our Website, your downloading of any content from Our Website or your use of Trips or (b) any injury; death; loss; claim; act of god; accident; delay; or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including—without limitation—lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with: (i) any use of our Website or our content; (ii) any failure or delay (including—without limitation—the use of or inability to use any component of this Website for reservations or booking); or (iii) the performance or nonperformance by us or any Travel Provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party. Some states or countries do not allow this limitation of liability, so the limitations above may not apply or apply only partially to you.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABLITY DISCLAIMER DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FOR EXAMPLE UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS IN PLACE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES.
IF THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS CLAUSE, THAT LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY. THE LIABILITY DISCLAIMER WILL OTHERWISE APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY YOUR LOCAL LAW.
This website may contain links to third parties. Any dealings with third parties included within or on Grappling Instructionals involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. Grappling Instructionals is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on Grappling Instructionals does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by Grappling Instructionals or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on Grappling Instructionals is provided to you for informational purposes only. Grappling Instructionals encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While Grappling Instructionals works to ensure the information on Grappling Instructionals is current and accurate.
You agree to defend and indemnify Grappling Instructionals from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- (i) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- (iii) your use of the Grappling Instructionals website.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the site and these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
These Terms are governed by the Brazilian law. Use of our Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our Platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.